- About Momentum 18
- Walking The Talk
- Recent Highlights
- Quote From Matt
- Recent Accolades
About Momentum 18
Momentum 18 is a boutique operation with a "hands on," approachable, and accountable mentality. All the designs were created by multiple award-winning designer Matt Chansky. Matt is highly experienced with businesses literally of all shapes and sizes, from small start-ups to Fortune 100's. The primary focus of Momentum 18 is to intelligently, and with business-goals in mind, elevate the branding of each client with every job. This mindset has helped to achieve a legacy of successful full-service clients.
During the challenging economic conditions of the past several years, Momentum 18 has actually thrived – winning numerous awards and welcoming many new clients. The full-service clients have also been rock solid. More than one client has mentioned that they have exceeded revenue expectations and many others have added jobs into the economy. This is precisely what Matt means when he talks about “a culture of joint success.” Matt put an enormous amount of energy and focus into "quality and integrity" in recent years, not just to survive this recession, but as a permanent way forward for Momentum 18. The results for both Momentum 18 and its clients speak for themselves.
Some recent highlights: just a few month’s after launch, a client’s product is featured on Good Morning America; another client is featured in Cosmopolitan Magazine, Matt won numerous American Graphic Design Awards; several logos published the LogoLounge Book Series; won several platinum MarCom Awards; featured in the New Big Book of Layouts; featured in Graphic Design Magazine USA Magazine; and most importantly, numerous clients added jobs into the economy; one client broke all profit records their first year working with Matt.
A Quote From Matt
The pursuit of excellence, individualized client attention, and integrity are not just lofty catch phrases, they are truly a way of life at Momentum 18. Winning awards on a continual basis is normal. Getting e-mails about client successes and little notes of thanks are part of the weekly culture. Keeping very high standards is the mandate. By staying small I am personally connected with my clients and the work I produce for them. Clients value the direct interaction and lack of a management layer. What clients also value is the breadth of services that Momentum 18 offers along with the sincere passion for to achieve success. Core competencies include: website design and website redesign, business rebranding, custom logo design, graphic design, exhibit design, SEO, advertising / marketing, new business launches, and mobile app design. I am highly experienced working with businesses of every shape and size, uniquely responsive, and deadline oriented. I have a deep commitment to both design and business excellence, which is why my full-service clients enjoy great success. I am profoundly grateful to all of my clients for giving me the opportunity to do what I love for a living.”–Matt Chansky, Creative Director, Designer, Owner
Matt has two decades of experience that he brings to each job. His stint on Madison Avenue working on household name brand accounts combines with numerous years of hard work elevating the brands of small and medium size businesses. Matt has won design and digital art awards, been recognized in books, magazines, newspapers, and received a rare full scholarship to Stanford University. In addition to his role as designer and marketing consultant, Matt is considered a pioneer in the digital fine arts and his work has been exhibited in the prominent Aldrich Museum of Contemporary Art, The Library of Congress, and U.S. Embassies across the globe. More than anything, the pursuit of excellence is what drives Matt, enabling him to help businesses and professionals in many different capacities.
Clients do business in a variety of market segments: technology, medical and health-related, law, retail, engineering, financial management, and manufacturing to name a few. These companies represent start-ups, small businesses, medium size businesses, and Fortune 500 corporations nationwide.
A Selection of Recent Design Awards and Publications
- Winner of American Web Design Award (GD USA Magazine) 2013
Winner of six American Graphic Design Awards (GD USA Magazine) 2012
- Featured in “LogoLounge Book 7” 2012
- MarCom Award (Platinum) Logo Design 2011
- Featured in “Business Cards 1,” edited by David E. Carter 2011
- International Design Awards (Gold) Integrated Launch 2011
- American Web Design Award (GD USA Magazine) 2011
- Hermes Creative Award (Platinum) Integrated Launch 2011
- Hermes Creative Award (Platinum) Logo Design 2011
- Hermes Creative Award (Gold) Mobile Web Design 2011
- Hermes Creative Award (Gold) Microsite Web Design 2011
- American Design Awards Brochure Design 2011
- Finalist IDA – Designer of the Year 2011
- Featured in Graphic Design USA Magazine 2010-2011
- American Graphic Design Award Winner for Web Design 2010
- American Graphic Design Award Winner for Logo Design 2010
- Featured in “LogoLounge Master Library Series” 2010
- Featured in “The New Big Book of Layouts,” HarperCollins 2010
- MarCom Award (Platinum) Brochure Design 2010
- MarCom Award (Platinum) Logo Design 2009
- Association of Marketing & Communications Professionals Logo Design (Gold) 2009
- Association of Marketing & Communications Professionals Web Design Award (Gold) 2009
- Association of Marketing & Communications Professionals Brochure Design Award (Gold) 2009